New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

2022-2023 Season

Started by Jody, July 12, 2022, 03:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hiya Folks,

We have some exciting news to announce.
I hope that everyone is ready for some in person meetings, garage sale and events.
This season will start off with our Garage Sale, Saturday August 20th. This will take place at the J.A. Dulude Arena. 941 Clyde Avenue (it is near the Canadian Tire on Carling ave).
From there, we will go on to our regular meetings, but at a new location, the Hintonburg Community Centre, 1064 Wellington st West, just a few minutes away from our previous location.
The dates for this season are
Monday, Sept 26th
Monday, Oct 24th
Monday, Nov 28th
Monday, Jan 30th
Monday, Feb 27th
Monday, Mar 27th
Monday, Apr 24th
Monday, May 29th

We will be holding a giant auction, date and location TBD.

We hope to see you all out!
Jody

Dxpert

Fantastic! Looking forward to it

ajm1961

Great news! It will be nice to see everyone again and talk about this hobby of ours.
Look forward to it.
Cheers!!
8)
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

halcyondaysofillusion

Hello all :) What is involved in participating in the garage sale? Do I just bring things? Should I bring my own surface on which to present them?

Jody

Hi Halycon,

Yes, just bring whatever you want to sell.
We will set up a bunch of tables, but make sure you comment on the garage sale thread, so we put your name on one.

Jody

Mimz

Are the monthly meetings for members only?

What time are the meetings held?

Jody

Hi,

The monthly meetings are for members, but we certainly welcome someone to come out to check it out once before joining, if they like.

The meetings run from about 7 pm to 9:30 pm, typically on the 4th Monday of the month, but check the main site for all the dates.
Jody