New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

True Undata montipora!

Started by kole18, February 24, 2012, 11:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kole18

Thursday I was at Mscape just stopping by to check what do they have for corals, suddenly i was looking into there sps colony tank for sale something catch my eyes this type of montipora. Which is I've been waiting to get one of this & finally i was so lucky to get one of this montipora. I'm just posting this picture from google, I will take a actual picture tomorrow, but this is really one of kind piece of corals so amaze to this montipora. I was wondering if anyone has this kind of corals in your tank pls share your picture here. ;D

http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=11472
http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=11472

Hookup

Dakotamay

kole18

Kith told me he's got some batch of corals from Bali, he says this batch of group it's got very interesting pcs, I was going to get the apple green blue polyps monster sp. kinda low budget. But when I saw this undata darn really so fast to ask to kith to grab this coral right on the spot :). Right I'm trying to set up my camera so I can post this monti's pic :)

Hookup

be nice to see it with polyp extenstion once it settles..

BTW, OMG FRAG CITY in your tank... LOL... you might have a problem :)  haha..

T

kole18

What problem mr hookup?? Yup got bunch of frag in my tank its nice to see growing your corals than seeing a full colony is dying lol as long as my sps are doing ok I've seen a lot tank here can't mannage to keep it for long ended up crashing their tank lol.

kole18

It's ok mr. Hookup your tank is beautiful than anyone's tank here in Ottawa :)

Hookup

I love frags...  Just saw a bunch in your photo...  Nothing bad meant by me...

Sorry for confusion

kole18

It's ok man, those pcs part from colony before got hit by bio-pellets lost half my livestock:) somehow recovering slowly :)