New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

To cool they finaly bread!!!!!!!!!!

Started by sniggir, June 17, 2007, 08:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sniggir

I came down stairs this morning to start making some R/O water for my SW tank and took a look at 160g tang tank only to see something small dart into the rocks! my WC julies have finaly bread.. they have been doing their little dance and zoneing off an area for some time now...to cool this definatly explains the fighting that has been going on in the tank as they took over the entire right hand rock structure even kicked out my king skribler pleco and killed one of my feather finned brichardi!... this is so cool.. I can't tell how many fry there are but will keep you up to date and will try to get photo's....

;D  Pat
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!