New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

what kind of fish are these?

Started by schuyler, May 16, 2009, 12:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuyler

hi, can someone help me with the kind of fish these are? My spouse can home with the first 2, not sure what they are? and i believe the other ones are, a redtop dwarf and a kenyi? is this right? they all seem to be fine together living with two yellow labs.
thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

taim_30

The last one looks like a male estherae (redxblue).  The second might be a metriaclima aurora but it`s hard to tell because it`s a juvie.
125 gallon: Labidochromis Caeruleus, Metriaclima Estherae (Blue x Red), Labeotropheus Trewavasae Chilumba,  Pseudotropheus Acei Itungi, Pseudotropheus Elongatus Mpanga, Melanochromis Perileucos,  Pseudotropheus Perspicax

75 gallon: Pseudotropheus Kingsizei, Metriaclima Estherae, Pseudotropheus Elongatus Mpanga,  Pseudotropheus Flavus, Melanochromis Vermivorus, Petrotilapia Chitimba, Pseudotropheus Polit

Currently breeding: Pseudotropheus Kingsizei,  Pseudotropheus Flavus, Metriaclima Estherae, Labidochromis Caeruleus, Labeotropheus Trewavase Chilumba, Melanochromis Perileucos