New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

He pulled me in... finally....

Started by zippitygirl, December 01, 2006, 09:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippitygirl

Well, it finally happened... as much as I tried to stay out of it, the hobby that is my fiance Zippity pulled me in. It has nothing to do the traditional evening discussion of "oh my female auratus and giggas are holding" to "Oh no what is going on with that demasoni" to "look at my auratus fry" to "it is my night for water changes" to " I was thinking of selling my goldfish and changing this tank to a malawi tank" to... well need I go on??? Through this passion of his I managed to get a 29 gal. tank with dwarf puffers, (although I am not so sure it is mine...) and I am loving it, well them.... Eventually I wouldn't mind trying to breed... but hey I am sorta in a round about way new to all this... what to do???

beowulf

Welcome!!!  My fiancĂ©e is starting to get into it not to the point of her own tank but I am working on her.

PaleoFishGirl

Hi zippitygirl! I'm glad you decided to join us! Now you can keep an eye on Terry :P

zippity

Like she doesnt already PFG, ahahhah, plus I am a good boy!!!!

As you may have seen on my signature, I had to update my listing of my tanks, she demanded that I take "her" fish off my list. What was even most awesome today is when I brought my goldfish in to SP Merivale, I told her how amazing it would be for me to just own 3 tanks and all being at least 120 gal and this time she even smiled and said "hmmmmmmm, yea that would be nice!!!"

See guys eventually when you do enough a** kissing, it does pay off.

Terry

charlie

Don`t feel bad Terry , we always knew who the real boss was.
Welcome Lori it`s about time you took credit for your tanks
Regards

FishPassion

Kissing it works but try adding some wine along with that Terry, that combination cant be beat... Nice seeing u again Lori even if its only in print :)
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

UCGrafix

Quote from: zippitygirl on December 01, 2006, 09:31:26 PM
I managed to get a 29 gal. tank with dwarf puffers, (although I am not so sure it is mine...)

First of all, Hi and welcome.

Now here comes the kicker lol

I know for a fact " that tank is yours ", because when I was at Zippity's place to pick some things up some time back, I asked about those dwarf puffers saying that one of my girl friends wanted some, and he commented that, and I quote " That is my girl friends tank ", with these words clearly spoken out and admitted, go ahead and take it home, it's yours, I'm am witness to your ownership.
ROTFLMAO

Sorry about that Zip.
I just couldn't resist. LOLOLOL

zippity

UCGrafix:  hahaha good thing my wife lives with me so she aint taking no tank anywhere, that is a good thing tho. I have put alot of work into that puffer tank but now I am doing no more, I am teaching her alot about the fine art of fishkeeping hence why she finally decided to become a member on OVAS. I no longer make any decisions about "her" tank.

FishPassion: oh cmon buddy, you should know that Lori deserves more than just wine..................she is so good to me and my hobby. I hope she reads this so maybe one day it will come true with those 3 big 120 gal tanks.........oh wait if she reads this then she will know I was only kissing some a**. I was getting tired of her logging onto OVAS with my name so she finally did something about this.

Cheers,

Terry

Laura

Welcome aboard Lori,
If you can't beat 'em - might as well join 'em. ;)

Laura
700 gal pond - Rosy reds