New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hiya

Started by cora, February 10, 2007, 11:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cora

:)
Hi,

Been around OVAS for a while, just got around to joining this week. lol
I've got a 75g tropical community tank.

I am also an avid herper. Hoping to become a name in the Cornsnake World. I also keep Borneo Short tails, Cresties, panther cameleons, hogg Ilse boas, hognose.
My non herps are 2 cats, 2 gerbils, and 7 dwarf hamsters.

I am sure I am forgetting something but I am sure I'll remember later! lol

so anyways hi! lol

-Cora

babblefish1960

Welcome to the website of OVAS, yours seems such a familiar name, what sort of fish do you have in your 75?

beowulf

WElcome, you will have to check out the herp thread in the lounge.

Nerine

YAY :D you finally posted!!! hehehe

When I met Cora she had ONE snake....ONE!

I have corrupted her with giving her a hamster from one of my "accidental" breedings muah ha ha ha

To think...it all started with one tiny baby dwarf hamster!

I set up her first fish tank with live plants and all...she just jumped right in and is doing amazingly and has gone from a 30 (which we all know is too small) to a 75. :) I'll let her tell you what's in the 75 :)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

cora

LOL
YES the knife is in the 75 lol.

And I think I did my fair share of corrupting! How many snakes do you have at your house now? AND Leopard Geckos?

I also have some Zamora wood cats, a syno, black skirts, gouramis, and a striped Raphael in the 75.

babblefish1960

Those are all nice catfish, I always enjoyed them. They are especially neat to watch at night when they're cruising looking for small fish to swallow, such large mouths too when they find something. Which synodontis do you have?

cora

I have a Synodontis eupterus.
I havent had many problems with my catfish eating little fish. but it doesnt really matter they can eat what they want. I'm not going to cry over loss of fish if its my fault in the first place getting fish that where 2 small. lol

Nerine

meh just a few snakes and geckos ;)

we should get the zamoras together and hope something happens from it....
I know someone who would like zamora babies!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

Nerine

hehe you're the one who I spoke of wanting zamora babies :D

the zamoras are in my 55 with a few other catfish...once things are cleared up in Cora's tank I should make up the 55 to be a perfect reconstruction of their habitat :D (well as close as one can get in 55  gallons haha)