New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hi...my name is..WHAT...my name is..chichikchik!

Started by NjOyRiD, February 02, 2005, 09:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NjOyRiD

Hi, I just like to present myself to the poeple who doesnt know me!
My name is Phil Brisson, I'm 23, from Casselman. I studied in recreation at la cite collegiale (yeah I'm french! lol) But now I work at National grocers :)

My girlfriend is "pinky"  Jasmine Brunet, 18 from Hull (close to big daddy) lol

I'm into aquariums since i was 16...i bought my 130g with my fisrt job ;) and since them I have 7 aquariums!

so yeah thats about it for now! if you want to know other things..just ask me..thanx :)
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

s0me

Someone has been listening to Eminem too much :)

patman

My Better half wants to know if you have a sister named isabelle.. thanks Pat

NjOyRiD

Quote from: "patman"My Better half wants to know if you have a sister named isabelle.. thanks Pat

haha yes!
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

pegasus

My maman wants to know if you'r related to the Brisson d'Embrum and if you did your highschool in Casselman, did you have a teacher named Menard or Lalonde. LOL

patman

NjOyRiD

Quote from: "pegasus"My maman wants to know if you'r related to the Brisson d'Embrum and if you did your highschool in Casselman, did you have a teacher named Menard or Lalonde. LOL

no, Brisson from Moose Creek and yes i did my hs in Casselman
i did had those teacher :P
370g System

pegasus

Quote from: "NjOyRiD"
no, Brisson from Moose Creek and yes i did my hs in Casselman
i did had those teacher :P
I'll check on Moose Creek, meanwhile say Hi to my cousins. I did my summers in Casselman when it had it's cheese factory and train station.

artw

Julie

FishPassion

Nooooooooooooooooo, Moose Creek is just past the big rock on the left near the dead ground hog along Homers road LOL . Actually its close to Maxville where they host the Highland Games every year.
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

dandaman

80- 5 Tropheus Brichardi Malagarasi
55- Planted Communnity
35- Discus/Angel Community
10- Breeding tank