New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

saying hello

Started by kennyman, June 22, 2005, 06:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennyman

I just joined the forums today and wanted to say hello. I'm looking forward to learning about fishkeeping with you all and, if all goes well, joing the aquarium socioty.

I presently have a 55g mbuna tank with two malawi comunities in it aswell as a 10g planted tank.

See ya around, and please forgive all my terrible gramer and spelling. notes was nerver one of my strong points :)

Nelson

Quote from: "kennyman"I just joined the forums today and wanted to say hello. I'm looking forward to learning about fishkeeping with you all and, if all goes well, joing the aquarium socioty.

I presently have a 55g mbuna tank with two malawi comunities in it aswell as a 10g planted tank.

See ya around, and please forgive all my terrible gramer and spelling. notes was nerver one of my strong points :)

Welcome kennyma...pleased that you've joined us.  You'll find this forum to contain a wealth of information readily provided by aquarists with many years of experience.  Just ask... :wink:

yellowtang

welcome. Kennyman.
Enjoy and browse around.
:D  :D  :D  :D
120g REEF Upgrading to a 180g soon
38G REEF

blueturq

Toss

Welcome Kennyman.
I am also new in this forum and I have been learning a lot of stuff since day one. Great people, you won't be dissapointed. Same here about the grammar and spelling  :wink:
75 gal - Mosquito rasbora, Bushynose pleco, RCS
9 gal - CRS
40 gal - Longfin Albino Bushynose pleco, RCS

DARKPHREAK

Skool was kewl...

Welkome

Iceman

oenology

Watch out since joining I went from one tank to at last count (not by me but by my horrified husband) 13!  :lol:

tankgirl72

Wilkommen!  That is it for my German, if it fact it is German!  anyway, I just joined the forum this past week and have gotten lots of useful info!

artw

Hi, welcome to the board! and to the club.

kennyman

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D