New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Newbie saying hello!

Started by repeej, September 13, 2005, 12:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

repeej

Just thought I would say hi to everyone here.  Just setup a 33g tank last week and been on here daily reading and learning.  Lord knows I have lots to learn but it seems this place is as good as any.

Anyways, my tank is pretty basic right now.  Currently have some Zebra Danios and some Scissor tailed Rasboras.  Going to wait a month or so before adding anything else to it.

Cheers!

JM

Nelson

Welcome to the group...great looking tank-well done :wink:

nickie

Welcome to the club !...Im sure you`ll enjoy,.. everyone is always willing to be helpful !....and all are nice folks !!!....John P

darkdep

Hi repeej, welcome to the club, glad to have you.

What do you have going in there in the background?  Is that a stick-on background or something else?

repeej

It's a plain black stick-on background.  Also have a 35" bubble wall inside the tank.

CdnRednek

Nice tank.  I constantly change mine because it's such an addicting hobby, I keep adding more tanks.  Beware, it won't be long before you're looking to buy more tanks.  Start making room now!!

darkdep

Oh, it's the bubblewall...the pic looks like there's some grey fire in there or something.  :lol:

mseguin

That bubblewall looks kinda neat.

blueturq

luvfishies

Hiya and welcome to the forum AND the addiction!