New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hi Everyone, I'm new here.

Started by Pamelajo, October 19, 2005, 06:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pamelajo

Goldfish4ever suggested I join your forum.  I live near Niagara Falls.
I have 6 tanks which house one betta, corys, guppies and  5 different kinds of snails.  I started breeding my own snails a couple of months ago as there is not a lot of variety in my area.

Mettle

Welcome to the forums!

What types of snails do you breed?

Pamelajo

Brigs, marisas, asolenes right at the moment still waiting for the canas and saltons to mature.

Nelson

Quote from: "Pamelajo"Goldfish4ever suggested I join your forum.  I live near Niagara Falls.
I have 6 tanks which house one betta, corys, guppies and  5 different kinds of snails.  I started breeding my own snails a couple of months ago as there is not a lot of variety in my area.

Great to have you with us, welcome.  As you've probably noticed, there's some recent interest in snails among our members.

yellowtang

welcome to the club.........and by the way.you're ever so lucky to live near Niagara falls..I love that area. specially Niagara on the lake.
Anyways welcome to Ovas and don't be shy......
ask away.......
120g REEF Upgrading to a 180g soon
38G REEF

luvfishies

Pam!!!!!

How awesome to see you here! Welcome aboard! You're gonna be frustrated by all the good deals posted here in the classifieds section, just as I am.

Shawna, good call. I totally missed the ball on this one. I should have let Pam know about OVAS ages ago :blush:

darkdep

goldfish4ever

Im so glad you made it here Pam!! Welcome welcome! :D

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

discusFans

Welcome Pamelajo. Enjoy it here :>

Pamelajo