New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Started by Iceman, March 03, 2005, 10:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceman

Hello. First post is just a quick hello. Have been reading all the posts and I'll think I will enjoy these forums very much.

Nelson

Quote from: "Iceman"Hello. First post is just a quick hello. Have been reading all the posts and I'll think I will enjoy these forums very much.

Welcome...hope you decide to become a member of OVAS.

Aiglos

Hey Welcome, what do you keep in your community tank ?  I really like the drawf frogs and was thinking about getting one.

blueturq

Iceman

Quote from: "Aiglos"Hey Welcome, what do you keep in your community tank ?  I really like the drawf frogs and was thinking about getting one.

Hey thanks people. In the community, I've got platys, mollies, swordtails, corys, otos, red eye tetras, neons and white tetras. The pineapple swordtail mated with one of the orange platys, so I've got hybrids as well.

And of course the frog. I call him Lefty because he is missing his right foot. Everyone seems to get along fine, although the pineapple is a little aggressive.

dannypd

Quote from: "Iceman"The pineapple swordtail mated with one of the orange platys, so I've got hybrids as well.

Kinky...   :shock:

Iceman

Yeah...and I'm sure there will be many more because he is always doing the dance with all the female platys.  8)

Anyone interested in the fry if indeed more appear? I can't handle anymore fish right now.

luvfishies

Hi Iceman and welcome aboard!