New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

MTS Anonymous?

Started by jgolden, November 08, 2005, 09:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickie

Mettle, thanks for the  " DIY Plywood Aquarium , site !! "....I read the whole thing as I found it most interesting !!!... I never immagined before how these tanks were built !...now I know !...
Thanks;....... John

dpatte

Big Daddy teases me that I have MTS, because I have 18 tanks. But as a matter of fact - im actually cutting down. No really - its true.

Three years ago I had one 50 gallon tank, then I got about 4 tanks in a single buyout.

I thinks this is where the MTS kicked in, becuase it was the same time as Big Als move to their Blair store and closed their store on Belfast.

I had made an offer on one of their 137s (my brichardi tank), but then I found out (through Artw and Jodie) that they where selling their tetra AISLE.

I bought it - ALLl 36 tanks!

After trying to keep over 40 tanks running in my house at once i had to finally throw in the towel and admit defeat.

I sold one SIDE of the tetra aisle, 18 tanks, to IVAN at aquaria canada.

me with MTS? - no - im cured.

i think

Evan

oops I meant to say I COULD have worse problems.   :oops:

repeej

dpatte:  with all those tanks, are you breeding fish also?

dpatte

i breed brichardis, caudomaculatus, barbs, kribs and buffaloheads - though not religiously

mseguin

I wouldn't say you're cured dpatte, just on the road to recovery :-)

Jim

well don't fully recover though!