New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

I am in

Started by Chinaman, February 03, 2006, 01:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chinaman

Just a brief intro. that I have signed up to the OVAS forum and that I have been checking the Calssified, Aquatic Discussion and the Lounge regularly, with interest.  

I have been to the OVAS meetings a few times eons ago and a couple of times to the OVAS March Auction at Jack Purcell's.
I picked back up the freshwater fish keeping hobby (1990) when BA was still the sole warehouse fish store in Ottawa. I used to hang out at Bob Morrision's Imaginery Ocean on Richmond Rd. quite often until Bob called it quit.

I just moved from an apt to my first house in Kanata last March and
have maintained a 90G tank with 6 discus in the basement. One yellow lab (a gift) in a 10G in the main entrance, for now.  I still
have an MT 55G and 20G awaiting to be populated.  So I will be
definitely looking for some new additions.

That's all for now.

Toss

Welcome Chinaman...

Enrico
75 gal - Mosquito rasbora, Bushynose pleco, RCS
9 gal - CRS
40 gal - Longfin Albino Bushynose pleco, RCS

Jim

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO