New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Progress pics over the year and a half.

Started by 93GTCANADA, February 11, 2011, 10:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

93GTCANADA

I decided to post some pics. This is a bare minimum system. only water changes. no rodi no skimmer no nothing except monthly water changes. it's a 12 gal nanocube dx. pics are not that great since they were with an old blackberry. Here we go.

Saltcreep

Nice, I'm impressed. Great to see evidence that a high-tech look doesn't always have to equate to high-tech dollars.

Bob P

Nice, nicer, fuller, better, nicer, packed... UPGRADE lol

az

AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca

93GTCANADA

ya my tank is pretty stable now. i do my monthly clean up and water change. 25 % and i am good to go. sometimes i want to get rid of it but my wife thinks i should keep it.

93GTCANADA

oh and i run nothing in the back. nothing is modded except for a maxi 900. and a heater in the back. no carbon no floss no thing.

Hookup

Nice looking softy tank...  Sometimes I wish for the easier life, but I do love the SPS.

Great work, nice progress shots.

93GTCANADA

i have to trim some of the gsp off the middle rock it's starting to climb up the glass in the front. I don't want it to go on my other rocks so i trim the back too.

salvini55

Quote from: Bob P on February 11, 2011, 11:10:39 AM
Nice, nicer, fuller, better, nicer, packed... UPGRADE lol

hahaha, these skills need to be applied to a lager tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

93GTCANADA

i thought about going bigger again but it's so easy to take care of when it's small. I thought about buying the 29 gal that is for sale on here but just don't have the time right now. between snowmobiling and 4 wheeling and fishing and my cottage and the house in portugal just no time.

leemay

NanoSF

Funny how the clown fish is in the same spot for the last 6 pictures or so. I had one that did this too. They seem to pick a spot and stay there. It makes you think you could keep one in a one gallon and it wouldn't care.

Nice tank. Good to see things thrive in a simple setup. 

93GTCANADA

THanks.

ya the clown seems to stay there because the black and white one is a big bully. sometimes they love each other. other times they hate each other. they must be married lol

rush

Good progress for a year :P

Go bigger now! lol
200g system

150g reef tank with 50g sump~ 220lbs of liverock, Aqua Illumination LED's, Reef Keeper Elite w/ Net Digital Aquatics, Vertex Skimmer, TLF carbon reactor, TLF bio pellet reactor, NextReef GFO reactor, Calcium reactor,  tunze and koralia pumps, RO/DI with auto shut off and auto top off.

Lots of corals and fish. Will post pics soon.

Lockpick

Lockpick

JetJumper

Judging based upon this:

93GTCANADA
Banned

I don't think we will get a reply.

Also, I do believe I remember this tank was up for sale in the classifieds a while ago.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Lockpick