New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Wandering BTA

Started by smalltownfan, March 26, 2011, 12:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smalltownfan

My BTA sat at "A" for about two weeks then went for a stroll along the arrow to the back of the tank.. It went to the side of the stonework and squeezed through a small opening into the central cave.. For about 4 days I could see it closed up inside the sculptured rock. I was staring to worry that something was wrong.
This morning he's squeezing through anouther opening onto my coral shelf. Nice to see him moving, but a bad place (for me). But, if that's where he's going to happy...............
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish

Hookup

I am always so jelous of those with bta lta's etc.  They are "the definitive" item in the reef aquarium.  ...   Just the wandering damage doers are like little tornadoes terrorizing the tank....

Darth

i've been lucky both bta I have one green one red, both stayed where I put them and then the red one split and stayed next to the other one as well none have moved on my "KNOCK ON WOOD"

smalltownfan

He's moved across the ledge and he's half in and half out of the flow. And the clowns are hosting ;D with the Porcelain crab standing guard :P
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish

Severum

Dayyum! That anemone is getting crowded!
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

lost_at_sea

if it stops somewhere that you don't like, just install a K1 power head and point directly at it... it'll move after a day or so.