New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

A peek inside the OVAS Executive

Started by babblefish1960, September 11, 2007, 01:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babblefish1960

More still, as you can see, it can be nearly as much fun as a regular club meeting, but without all the mini-auction stuff!

[attachment deleted by admin]

babblefish1960

Hope you're still here, there are more pictures to come.

babblefish1960

Last but not least, hope you enjoyed another peek inside the Executive meeting, see you in January, have a swell Christmas holiday and a very happy New Year! :)

FishPassion

Glad to see our executive hard at work and having a great time as well...  :)
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

succinctfish

Here are some photos of our March executive meeting, taken by our intrepid executive photographer, babblefish.  :)

succinctfish

More photos--

succinctfish

Yep, more photos--Jody (babblefish1960) communicating with Jenny the cat, and Jenn(RoxyDog) in her favourite camera pose (talk to the hand!  :) )

succinctfish

And last, some after meeting silliness--oh, no, it's guitar hero time!
Here I am getting booed off the stage,  :'( :-[ ;)
And Peter (garnpet), his first time on the guitar hero stage, doing an amazing performance. He was on fire.  :D

RoxyDog

ah hell, you got me in a picture!  *shakes fist @ Babbleboy*
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

babblefish1960

dan2x38

Surprised Babblefish was the phorgrapher... he was unable to mug for the camera... LMAO :D ;D Told ya I'd get ya back for the auction pic.  :P 8)
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."