New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

100 gal. Tank Give Away.

Started by busdriver, March 03, 2013, 01:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busdriver

It's not what you think.
When I left OVAS, I gave away all of my fish and tanks to good homes, I'm hoping.
The 100 gallon tank, is it still being used, I know the plecos are gone but did they keep on breeding?
I'm also curious on the members that were there when I was there, are there any left?

If you want to know when I was a member, just look up the subject 'on-line names' it will give you the date.

Take care

busdriver
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

dpatte

I bought the 150 high from you, but never had luck with the mini-plecos i fished out. I actually sold the 150 high this past fall, and bought a 220 :)

1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.
1 40g breeder, silicone-divided into two - quarantine and nursery.

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

sas

Me as well, remember it clearly :).
There's a few left here from that time.
Miss all those folks, PFG, Babble.................

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Cheebs

Hey busdriver, nice seeing you again!