New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

2006 Home Show Tour

Started by artw, April 27, 2006, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babblefish1960

Hey dubya, what happened to the fish room category?  I know it was there, and I was looking forward to it, and you say there are 4 categories, but there are now only 3 :)
Curious math  :P

artw

APW is correct.
Dave I can come by and video one tank.  As noted there is no longer a Fishroom category.

(Babblefish, I know, I know, horrendous oppression)

artw

I only have 6 of the videos done so far, and I am already up to 30 minutes of tape.    Since I have only been given an hour timeslot I must close the door to submissions.  If your name is not on Post 3 of this thread unfortunately you will need to wait until next year.

Due to overwhelming response THIS year, we may decide to have 2 homeshows next year,  sort of like a winter one and a summer one.

artw

there is always next year.  I was thinking about this and I was going to propose  January - Fishroom Show and May - Aquarium Show.

artw

Everybody has been shot.  I have approx 50 minutes of footage.  I must say I really enjoyed doing it this year, I could have spent hours at each house looking at tanks and fishies.

apistome

Thank you alot Art-wuh,

you made my fish feel comfortable and relaxed during the whole shoot. You are a pro  ;D
I can't wait to see all the tanks on Monday.

sarahbella

Quote from: apistome on May 25, 2006, 11:54:28 AM

you made my fish feel comfortable and relaxed during the whole shoot. You are a pro  ;D

omg rotflmao!