New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Love aquatics

Started by wu-gwei, December 18, 2006, 07:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wu-gwei

I have been lurking on the forums for a few years now and I have been slowly meeting people buying and selling things in the classifieds.

I like anything living in water - fresh, salt, ponds, fish, inverts, amphibians and reptiles. I don't know what attracts me, but if it lives in water, it's great. My main passion is chelonians and I have worked with over 75 turtles represented by 25 species. I have done some breeding, mostly aquatic turtles, but now, I am trying my hand to breed some box turtles.

I am a teacher and a father of a rambunctious 2 and a half year old with another one on the way.

Cheers,
JJ ;)

babblefish1960

Wow, you really have been lurking for a long time. If you like anything living in water, than you must not have a microscope, close up it gets very scary looking. :D

Welcome to the world of coming right out and saying things, you have an interesting collection of living things in glass boxes.

You sound very busy with children and 75 turtles and wow, 75 turtles, I can't even imagine what that would look like. No wonder you chose turtle for your OVAS on-line name.

What sort of fish do you keep? And do you have pictures?