New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Bonjours, bon soir, bonne nuit!!!!

Started by zippity, February 10, 2007, 06:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippity

Well that will be all the french you get out of me. Hmmmmmm to talk about me huh? Heck that is a hard thing to do but if you ask zippitygirl, she will say it's the easiest thing I can do.

I have 3 kids, none who really care about my fish hobby. One wife(fiancee), yes just one, she has her own puffer tank which was MINE but she stole it from me. I love my african cichlids. I am not big into the breeding side of things yet but that can change. I loved fish my whole life but to be honest I loved animals my whole life, fish just being another facet of my love. Anyhow back when I was a kid, I sucked at keeping my lil fishies alive, so with mommy being mad at me for not taking care of them properly and wasting money, which I am sure we all have been through that before huh, I never thought too much into caring for them again until I met my fiancee. Zippitygirl and her son owned 1 small tank, a 5 gal, and well most of you know where it went from there. I went up to 15 tanks in the house in less than a year with over 45 different species. I have made some friends off this website, even if most of them is just a smile on the postings. I have been online here for I think 2 years now give or take. I also own a cat, had a dog but had to put him to sleep last summer, so now I own 5 snakes.

So 5 snake tanks, 4 fish tanks, and some java fern plants in my cichlid tanks, so kinda got the best of those different worlds. I have tons of pics in my gallery, so go ahead check them out.

No one needs to welcome me to the site but this could be my way if anyone new is reading this for me to welcome all newcomers and that when I am in fish stores or if anyone else comes to my house to buy something and they are from outside of OVAS, I speak proudly of all the little things that can be learned here to help out in their new lil adventures of fish keeping, and oh heck 2 years ago I was so scared to go into a fish store and ask for advice but now when I go in, I actually give them advice and knowledge.

Now my fiancee says oh great, give him more excuses to use his arrogance and mister show off style. If you want to see what I own, check out my signature at the bottom of all this.

Anyways as I end most posts,

Cheers!!!

Terry

beowulf

Du francais, excellent!!  Nous sommes dans un pays qui a deux langues.