New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hi, new here

Started by Tori, June 23, 2008, 01:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

Hey, I've owned fish on and off since I was little, and for the last three years I've had a beautiful betta male who's name is Kornov. Sadly, the little guy is pretty old and is blind in one eye. I joined this site because I go to school in Ottawa, and have recently started up a lil guppy breeding project. I am pretty sure I won't have quality fish, though my male Kael and my one female Seraphim are beautiful fish. Nike however is a little dull looking, and I'll probably be culling most of the fry from both my females as food for Kornov until I move back up to Ottawa when I return to school after the summer. There's a chance I might end up buying some quality guppies online and start breeding them instead, but for now my two females and one male are more than enough.

I will be taking excellent care of the fry and ensuring that they and the rest of my fish are happy and healthy. If I don't end up breeding quality fish, I'll hopefully be able to sell most of them to local pet shops, or maybe some people on the site would like to feed the fry to any fish that would eat them?

If anyone has any suggestions or advice for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

thanks
Tori

dan2x38

Hi Tori nice to meet you. Your in the right place to fish. Glad to see you back in the hobby. We have an OVAS BBQ coming up if ya can come check it out and meet some other fishy folks...
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."