New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

How do I reply to a classifieds ad on the board?

Started by dpatte, July 16, 2010, 10:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpatte

I believe my membership is active, and the original poster is a member, but I dont see how I can reply to a classified ad on the board.
1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.
1 40g breeder, silicone-divided into two - quarantine and nursery.

dan2x38

Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

RoxyDog

You can't reply to a classified ad, except to your own to BUMP it or whatnot.
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

dpatte

1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.
1 40g breeder, silicone-divided into two - quarantine and nursery.

Brine

The "reply" option was removed as one of the first changes that lead to where we are today. You must now send a PM if you want to contact the seller.