New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New Tank Shots - Aulonocara!!!

Started by 328iGuy, November 20, 2004, 01:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

328iGuy

I had some free time this morning to take some new photos of my growing tank mates!  8)

Aulonocara Eureka Red - Male Juvenile

Aulonocara Eureka Red - Male Juvenile

Frontosa - Female

Frontosa - Male

Aulonocara Ngara Mdoka Flametail - Male

Aulonocara Ngara Mdoka Flametail - Male

Pleco

Aulonocara Rubescens - Male Juvenile

100 Gallon - African Show Tank

Aulonocara Usisya Flavescent - Male

aSmallFish

pegasus

Very nice. can I ask for more?   What about the moorii ?  :cry:

328iGuy

Quote from: "pegasus"Very nice. can I ask for more?   What about the moorii ?  :cry:
Hey

You want to see more pics?  of the Moori?

Sure....BTW I have like 20+ Moori fry if you're interested?  Could post up some pics!

pegasus

Ok! Ok! you twisted my arm..... I'll take four or six moori. Tomorrow or next saturday.. To your convinience. but get the coffee ready!
:)

PS: Please put the fish in a brown bag.... The wife! You know!

Aiglos

Hey, can you show more about your gold nugget pleco ? where did you get it, what do you think about it ? how much did you pay for it ,  any problems with it ?

328iGuy

Hey

Actually I boght that pleco at Super Pet early summer very small as a Bristlenose and obviously got scammed as you can see :).

I have 3 of them in the tank and haven't had any issues at all.  Seem to be doing an alright job, however I also have a LARGE Bristlenose in with them!  :lol:

Aiglos

Really, right on, how much did you pay for him ? obviosly if you paid for it as a bristle nose you got a great deal and were far from scammed ;)

328iGuy

Quote from: "Aiglos"Really, right on, how much did you pay for him ? obviosly if you paid for it as a bristle nose you got a great deal and were far from scammed ;)

Actually you're right considering I only paid $7/each because I bought a few and know the manageent at the Barrhaven store so get half decent deals on livestock! :)