New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New Tank Pics (Malawi)

Started by 328iGuy, December 04, 2005, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

328iGuy

I was playing with my new Alienbees studio strobes this afternoon and snapped a few new tank shots!  8)

slick_jing

Aiglos

I sat there today trying to take pictres and all of them sucked,  I hate people like yo :p  

(im joking about the hating)

328iGuy

Quote from: "Aiglos"I sat there today trying to take pictres and all of them sucked,  I hate people like yo :p  

Yah but my setup is A LOT different than a point and shoot camera!  :D

Mettle

Quote from: "328iGuy"
Quote from: "Aiglos"I sat there today trying to take pictres and all of them sucked,  I hate people like yo :p  

Yah but my setup is A LOT different than a point and shoot camera!  :D

I wish mine was, too... But alas, no... Good ol' Sony Cybershot.  :lol:

Fantastic pics by the way.

NjOyRiD

gorgeous pictures, really nice!
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

328iGuy

Thanks everyone, lot's of fun!  8)

Aiglos

Is this your livelihood  ? what kind of equipement do you have ?

328iGuy

Quote from: "Aiglos"Is this your livelihood  ? what kind of equipement do you have ?

That was shot with a Canon 300D, 17-40L and an Alienbees B800 strobe and Brolley Box!  8)

No this isn't even close to my livelihood, this is strictly a hobby in which I am quite an amateur yet!   :lol:

Mettle

If you're an amateur I have no business taking pictures at all.

328iGuy

Quote from: "Mettle"If you're an amateur I have no business taking pictures at all.

:oops:

:lol: