New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

BRS and Media Baskets order

Started by mmaisonneuve, June 07, 2012, 10:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmaisonneuve

So here I am again :) I'm going back to US on the 30th of june.....There is a couple of things I need at BRS so if anyone needs anything you are welcome to piggyback on. Ontop of that anyone thinking of doing mod to their Biocube you can visit this site: http://www.mediabaskets.com/demos.html they have great stuff to mod a BIO Cube. I'm modding mine so I'll be putting order in from that site to. Let me know if you are interested. Dead line is on th 18th of June for your order. I'm not charging you anything for your stuff....your only expense will be your items cost + HST + 5$ for the UPS store. 

90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

Rocketdog

Hey Martin,
I'm definitely interested in placing an order for inTank (Media Basket). I bought  a media basket, Tunze skimmer and collection cup from them a few years ago and they work great together.  Their floss also pulls a ton from the water!  I'll get my order together and flip you an email in the next few days.

Thanks again,
Troy

mmaisonneuve

Cool.

If you know anyone looking for a Skimmer for a BC29. I have one for sale....it fits in chamber 2 it's a CPR.....I've upgraded the pump for a Rio600+. I was asking 100$ but I can let it go for 75$
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits