New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

AquaristsAcrossCanada / Planted Aquaria (Oakville)

Started by Filet_O_Fish, April 20, 2022, 11:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filet_O_Fish

I am getting the spring fish itch again. I am looking for platinum or galaxy ricefish to add to my fish breeding collection.

1.  Aquarists Across Canada in BC has Platinum Medaka but they are expensive with the 1day FEDEX shipping with just me alone (The shipping cost to order ratio goes down with a higher purchase amount). I'm looking for 1 or 2 other people and Ill be ordering about $200 in fish. I can offer to receive the shipment and immediately drop it off to you or I can pick it up at your location. I work from home and am available to pickup an immediate FEDEX delivery.

2.  They do have Galaxies at Planted Aquaria in Oakville Ontario but they are not shipping live animals. If anyone is passing through I would love to pay you for your gas!
The first time I got shrimp my wife asked "How big do they get and can you eat them?"

mtisdale

Do you have a cut-off date for you AAC order? They have some stock I am interested in on out-of-stock, but they have some incoming shipments

Filet_O_Fish

Quote from: mtisdale on April 21, 2022, 11:01:21 AM
Do you have a cut-off date for you AAC order? They have some stock I am interested in on out-of-stock, but they have some incoming shipments

I wanted to grab them before they went out of stock so im not sure. These don't seem to be in stock anywhere frequently.
The first time I got shrimp my wife asked "How big do they get and can you eat them?"

Filet_O_Fish

Quote from: mtisdale on April 21, 2022, 11:01:21 AM

I can delay for a while. What are looking for?

lucius

Filet_O_Fish

lucius