New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Aquarists Across Canada group order?

Started by halcyondaysofillusion, September 27, 2022, 02:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

halcyondaysofillusion

As long as you're not too put out by having to wait longer :/ I am eager to get this moving, so moving ahead with the other person in here who is ready to proceed sounds good to me. My list from earlier for ease of reference:

- Marble hatchetfish, Carnegiella strigata x6
- Vampire crab, Geosesarma dennerle x4

Question: Is it okay if I pass you my share by cheque? I have WAY too many cheques and like the idea of using them instead of letting them languish in my file cabinet XD

Jody

Hi,

I am looking for pretty specific fish, so I have a feeling that the availability on them may be a long time away or potentially never.

Best thing to do, is just arrange with each other the order, and then one of you would have to place it. For payment by cheque you would have to speak to Aquarists Across Canada, but I doubt they would take it.

Hopefully it goes well! We expect pictures!

Jody

halcyondaysofillusion

@Dumbhead and @QueenAlice: I don't drive, so unless people are prepared to come to me to retrieve their orders, I am not the right person to receive this order. (If I was willing to shell out for a bunch of cab rides for this, I'd just pay the shipping on my order myself and cut out the middleman and probably save money overall.) What makes the most sense is someone who drives being the person who actually places the order, and then the rest of us sending money to that person for our portion of it. If one of you is able to be that person, let me know and we can move forward.

And I am hoping to pay my share to whoever places this order by cheque, with them paying Aquarists Across Canada however Aquarists Across Canada gets paid.

QueenAlice

Hi friends - please proceed without me for this round. When my loaches come in stock I'll just start a new post.

Good luck with the order and yes, please send pictures!

Cheers,
Alice