New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

90G planted (2 new pics)

Started by Brine, October 20, 2007, 08:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brine

New Pictures further down this page.

I just got my Adobe Photoshop up and running again so I thought I'd share this latest shot of my 90G planted. This is just one corner of the tank but the shot came out nice so I thought I'd share. Enjoy...I do

[attachment deleted by admin]

dan2x38

Nice jungle... :) how are the new kribs doing?
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Brine

Everyone seems to be happy in there. The Kribs seem to be taking turns hiding in the back corner...I wonder if they might have laid some eggs? I'll post more pics now that I got photoshop working again.
See you all Monday!

fischkopp

Looks great!! Still jealous about your wood branch  ::) :D
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

washefuzzy

kennyman

Is that a ridged background behind the branch?

Brine

Actually the background is a sheet of purple vinyl that I bought from an art store. It was on sale. It cost me $5 to do the entire back and one side and I still have some left over. You can't see much of it behind all the plants and stuff and what you can see looks black except in the early morning when the sun comes in at an angle and part of the back glows purple.

Brine

new pic today

renadia

Quote from: Brine on October 21, 2007, 07:50:26 PM
new pic today
WOW this is really nice  :) How long did it take you to get it to look like this?

Brine

Quote from: renadia on October 23, 2007, 06:45:18 PM
How long did it take you to get it to look like this?
That's a good question. I haven't actually been keeping track but it can't be more than about three months since I got the tank in the first place. So maybe 2 months or so? I have been taking pics along the way. I should put them together soon and post the whole thing from beginning to now.

Brine

From the left taken Oct 23 2007

Brine

My favourite shot so far. Taken October 23 2007

Mettle

Awesome looking tank! Love how it's lookin'. So natural, so cool. There's a certain 'randomness' about it that I like. Not too preened and pruned, ya know?

Excellent job. Post pics whenever ya want.  ;)