New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Dallas Discus Show with a question

Started by 2075turner, June 26, 2010, 09:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pushbuttonstart

Bit too far for the get together but thanks for the pics!
Seems like u have a nice collection there. I might be interested in the wild's you said you would be bringing in. Love the wild's!!!

2075turner

Well the wilds that I am bring in are for my breeding stock.  I just sell a few fish here and there to help pay the bills that I seem to be adding to monthly or when I am switching things around and need some tanks empty.  I am also getting back into breeding, so I am buying different strains for this purpose as well.  This addiction is costly once I started adding tanks, so far I have about 2500 gals in tanks in my home.  Slowly, I am making my own Marineland in my basement...Discusland if you will, lol.  As for the drive, to toot my own horn, it'll be worth it...bbq, talks about discus, and lots of discus to look at :o  I'm looking forward to it.  I always have a great time at these get togethers down in the states, so why not here?  Hope you change your mind and come on over :)

2075turner

So I just wanted to update this thread for the upcoming meeting.  The date has changed to August 21st starting at 12pm.  Hope everyone can make it.  I have sent out pm's to those that showed interest and those that have contacted me in the past regarding discus. :)