New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

2nd Discus Meeting now March 19th

Started by 2075turner, February 11, 2011, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2075turner

Hey All,

Due to an unexpected delay I will have to move the meeting to the 19th of March starting at 2pm.  Sorry for the reschedule.  I will bump this page as the time gets near....or just post or pm me if you want to attend.  I will remind you later on.
Thanks,Evelyn :)

2075turner

So, just a reminder if you would like to come over and talk about discus I will be hosting it at my place on March 19th if you want to stop by.  For address and phone number just shoot me a pm or post here and I will get back to you.

Cheers, Evelyn :)

2075turner

Okay, so here's the last bump for this.  Things are in their final stage for getting ready for this meeting. Here are some pic's for those that are on the fence about coming.  Tons of fish to see including three tanks of wild discus...for you Sylivia :) and Robert ;)  Purses and bags will be checked upon leaving the house, LOL

Stussi613

I haz reef tanks.

Fishnut

Thanks Evelyn for hosting yet another wonderful discus get together!  I have been re-inspired to pursue my vision of wild discus and altum angels in my 180 gallon tank when it gets set up...eventually :).

2075turner

Thanks everyone for making it a great day.  I LOVE talking discus :D and can I say it was a packed house :)  Hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did  :) 

So Sylvia will you be viewing those photos you got for your daily inspiration???  ;)

Fishnut

Hahahah...well, I started by showing the video I took to my husband.  He's not a fish person so the first thing he said was "Does this mean we have to get ANOTHER tank?!  We have enough tanks!"  As soon as he was assured that we weren't going to be getting more tanks he didn't object to my plans :)!

2075turner

Quote from: Fishnut on March 20, 2011, 10:00:55 AM
Hahahah...well, I started by showing the video I took to my husband.  He's not a fish person so the first thing he said was "Does this mean we have to get ANOTHER tank?!  We have enough tanks!"  As soon as he was assured that we weren't going to be getting more tanks he didn't object to my plans :)!

LOL, just when he thought he was safe ;D  Hope all those plans work out for you...the meeting this month on koi will more than likely be the next motivation to get things going...discus then koi meetings in the same month...could be a sign, lol

Chinaman

Hey Evelyn,

It was yet another well enjoyed experience at your operation....gorgeous
specimens as always.  I had to fight really hard not to buy some more.
After all discuses (pleural???) are like cars......you don't buy one every time
you see one you like!

Cheers,

Sam