New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Maybe Baby Fish!

Started by 101DalmatianMollies, April 03, 2015, 04:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

101DalmatianMollies

I did a water change today, and thought perhaps one of my corys looked a bit full - maybe this was why!! I have eggs! :D

angelcraze

I was thinking corydoras when I saw the pic, before I read the thread.  Congrats!
Give me ShReD till I'm dEaD!!!

101DalmatianMollies

Thank you! :D my tank must be a happy place now for them to be laying eggs. There's another clutch just behind the filter intake and ontop of the pre-filter sponge, and on the filter intake. I'm so excited!! I hope they're viable :D and considering I have multiple colour variations of cory, I'm excited to see what comes out! :D

George2

Congratulations! That is so cool!  :)

fishy friend

101DalmatianMollies

So my first batch of eggs either got eaten or molded lol. However today when I got home I was honoured to witness my survivalist Sam - she had survived bloat - and Peppered Po courting!

Sam laid several packages of eggs within the two java moss carpets I made so I'm hoping that these eggs will survive and that we'll have Cory babies!

I'm so proud of Sam as she has defied all odds being where she is today. To survive bloat and to now be setting up a new generation of fish makes my heart soar! Please keep your fingers crossed that this batch survives! Just like their mama!

So excited!!