New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Metricide 14 - 2.6% buffered glutaraldehyde

Started by bizfromqc, February 20, 2012, 04:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bettabreeder

Quote from: new_hobby on February 29, 2012, 04:59:44 PM
Thanks a lot for doing this for all of us.
Ditto. Really appreciate it biz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

touchofsky

charlie

Thanks Eric, i can wait for the second shipment  as i have good stock of Excel.
Errol

touchofsky

bizfromqc

Thanks guys, if we're lucky, we might get the first batch before the giant auction (tomorrow).

Eric

bizfromqc

Alright, I got two of the four gallons yesterday. The 2 other ones should show up soon, I'll keep everyone updated.

If people can wait, I can bring them to the next planted meeting. Otherwise, you guys will have to pick up in Gatineau.

PM me and let me know.

new_hobby

I am not going to the plant meeting, but betabreeder is, so maybe after betabreeder takes it, I will get it from him since he lives in Nepean and I live near Bayshore. Let me know if it is OK.

bizfromqc

Quote from: new_hobby on March 07, 2012, 04:13:11 PM
I am not going to the plant meeting, but betabreeder is, so maybe after betabreeder takes it, I will get it from him since he lives in Nepean and I live near Bayshore. Let me know if it is OK.

Sounds like a plan.

bettabreeder

Sounds like a plan to me

touchofsky

If the second order is in, I will pick mine up at the planted tank meeting.

bizfromqc

Update on this order.

The missing 2 gallons of Metricide were shipped on the 15th in the afternoon and should show up to my place by the end of this week.

Price was 31$/gallon.

Eric

new_hobby

I wonder if bettabreeder took a gallon during the plant meeting? Let me know so I could get my half at your place. Thanks.

bizfromqc

Quote from: new_hobby on March 22, 2012, 10:10:27 AM
I wonder if bettabreeder took a gallon during the plant meeting? Let me know so I could get my half at your place. Thanks.

Nope, he wasn't at the meeting, at least not until I left. Valerie (touchofsky) left with the extra gallon I brought.

I got a Canada Post parcel delivery notification last night to pick a parcel up today at the post office. I'll grab the missing two gallons tonight.

Eric

bizfromqc

The remaining 2 gallons are now in my possession.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the meeting tonight but can bring it to the next. Otherwise, you guys can come pick them up anytime you want, just let me know before you drop by.

Eric

bettabreeder

Quote from: new_hobby on March 22, 2012, 10:10:27 AM

I had to work all day and was unable to attend any of the meeting. I can see if I can pick up the gallon sometime this week and we can meet up to split it.
Cheers,
Brendan

dbl_dbl

I'm definitely interested in getting in  for the next order.

wolfiewill

"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain