New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Group order from Spencer Jack, Cichlaholics

Started by dpatte, August 22, 2012, 10:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishnut

I got an email from Spencer Jack letting me know that the cory cats I wanted are all infected with a nasty fish virus and that he is not shipping any of them.  I'm not too sure if they're all dying or if he just expects them all to die, but regardless, I'm thankful he's not shipping me sick fish.  The next time they will be on a shipment will be at the end of October.

Since they were the only fish I wanted on the order, I'm out until they come in again.  dpatte, if you want to continue with your order when more of what you want comes in before then, I completely understand.

Cheers

dpatte

1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.
1 40g breeder, silicone-divided into two - quarantine and nursery.

Fishnut

Postponed for now.  I asked him to set the rest of the order aside.

flyingpancake

I was in it for the black shrimp......so when they are available, and someone is ordering let me know....thanks....

mdaigle

If this order goes ahead, I'd like to join for some Cardinal Tetras, probably 20 or so.

Thanks,
Michel

55g FW Community - Neons, Cardinals, Rasboras, YoYo Loaches
30g - Lake Malawi Cichlids
20g - TBD
15g - Guppies
15g - Guppies
10g - Grow out
10g - QT/Hospital

Stussi613

I might need to order some cichlids from Spencer in the next month(ish). Are people interested in reviving this order?

Stuart
I haz reef tanks.

mdaigle

I'd still be in for the cardinals if they are available.

Michel

55g FW Community - Neons, Cardinals, Rasboras, YoYo Loaches
30g - Lake Malawi Cichlids
20g - TBD
15g - Guppies
15g - Guppies
10g - Grow out
10g - QT/Hospital