New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Possible shrimp Order

Started by flyingpancake, April 03, 2013, 12:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyingpancake

Maybe placing an order for High End Shrimp....but would need a minimum order of 25 of each....so if your intested in a few let me know which ones and how many and can see if between all of us they can be ordered.

Bkk $40 each

Red king kongs $50 each

Blue bolts $60 each

Black tigers orange eyes $40 each

Blue shadow pandas $60 each

Chocolate brown  $20 each

If enough interest the order will be placed by April 12th for delivery April 19th

pm

I think I need to confirm I can keep CRS/CBS alive and well before diving in to these.   :P

Are you ordering through SHRIMPFEVER, or another Toronto area vendor?  I ask as I might be interested in a big amano shrimp order if we wish to combine shipping.

charlie

Quote from: pm on April 03, 2013, 03:09:27 PM
I think I need to confirm I can keep CRS/CBS alive and well before diving in to these.   :P

Are you ordering through SHRIMPFEVER, or another Toronto area vendor?  I ask as I might be interested in a big amano shrimp order if we wish to combine shipping.
How many Amano shrimp  are you thinking of?
OP sorry fo the threadjack

pm

Quote from: charlie on April 03, 2013, 05:05:25 PM
How many Amano shrimp  are you thinking of?

Not really sure yet.  It depends on how many are still kicking in my tank, the price I negotiate, and the size of the shrimp (I have some HUGE females that are almost the size of crayfish currently!).

It may be worth considering a separate group order just for these little guys for us planted tank folks.