New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Discus Paradise Montreal, who's in?

Started by wading_in, April 12, 2019, 07:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wading_in

Hey everyone, making plans for this summer to do an order with discus paradise located in Montreal, they seem to have a fabulous collection of Discus along with a huge variety of cichlids, Cory cats ,Plecs etc....  Kinda excited tbh.  I don't know if anyone here has dealt with them but the more you buy the better for shipping... As I said I am looking to order towards the end of summer August/September so looking for any interest early on.   Check their site if you don't already know discusparadise.ca  and let me know if you'd be in!!  Tanks a lot!!!  :P
To place importance on ones self over the lives to which we are charged is to fail completely in our mission.

Jody

Hi Wading In
    They have a pretty extensive list for sure!
I do find the prices seem pretty high (equal to or over retail in a lot of cases), and the varied prices concern me.
      From reading their page, it looks like they are a transhipper, and are putting all the risk on the customer.
     I would be interested in hearing feedback from people that have ordered with them.

Jody

Biulu

Hi! Greetings from Mtl!
If you are looking for quality discus, I suggest Discus Rive Sud owned by Guy Ruel. Those of you that come to the SAM auction definitively know him. The opinions on Discus Paradise are mixed. It seems it is a little bit of a hit and miss with this company.