New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS end of year BBQ

Started by sylros, May 14, 2013, 11:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limmer

I just got a call from Steve Cass.
He is also coming to the BBQ and sorry for the late reply as he does not do internet.

sylros

At my last count, we are now 38 adults plus 6 kids = 44 people!

Way to go people! OMG...it's going to be 25 tomorrow. Yeah!

We're going to have an awesome time! Get your singing voices ready for the karaoke!

See you all there!

Feivel

3 previous weeks of rain, the next 3 weeks overcast and rain..... But the one day we need the sun to shine she is there :P Lets take advantage of this great weather and meet up in numbers :P

Cheers guys

rockgarden

Some iPad shots from today's event (still going on) can be seen here: http://www.megapixeltravel.com/2013/06/21590/

Aquaticfinatic

Thanks for the effort guys and gals today. It was nice to finally meet some of you. Here's to next time  ;D

groupie02

Thanks to everyone who helped with the BBQ. Sorry I couldn't stick around more than 10 minutes.

charlie

Thanks to all the OVAS ` ers that came out & made the day an enjoyable one, the formula was just right - great weather, great entertainment, great food  & great people.
There was an abundance of food, deserts, big thanks to Stuart for the fantastic pulled pork, thanks to Sylvie B. for putting on a spread that complemented the pulled pork well, thanks to both Sylvie B &  Sylvie R. for the great job getting the Kids Betta bowl contest together the kids enjoyed it & showed up some parents in their aquascaping talent  :) & of course the talented Andre Martin for delivering some fantastic vocals WOW we now have our very own  OVAS crooner ;)special thanks to Mrs. Bitterman for providing the face painting to the kids.
This was a fitting closure to a great season for OVAS, for this I must thank the entire Exec. team that made this season the best in recent years.
We look forward to your continued support in our upcoming 2013 - 2014 season which get`s going on the 4 th Mon. of Sept . Have a safe & great summer everyone
Errol

lucius

ajm1961

Nice photos Errol, thanks for sharing!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

rockgarden

I was able to work on my blog entry again tonight so now there are more shots of the event including some of the shots of the youngsters and the betta bowl group.

http://www.megapixeltravel.com/2013/06/21590/

Thanks everyone.  Great event.

Ron

Feivel

Thanks again for the betta bowl :P My daugther absolutely loves the fish in her room.

Thanks to all who made the day possible, and for the others, thanks for taking the time to come out.

To all those who couldnt make it, you missed out on some once in a lifetime pulled pork sandwiches :P

Cheers

sas

Sorry I missed it, it was my Bday so other plans had been made. :-\

ajm1961

Then Happy (Belated) Birthday Sue!
Hope you had a good one!

exv152

Quote from: sas on June 11, 2013, 06:32:42 AM
Sorry I missed it, it was my Bday so other plans had been made. :-\

Happy Birthday!
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

Shawn84

Happy belated bday Sue! Your just one year younger now;)
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

sas

Thank you, and yes 29 and holding ::)

2075turner

looks like you guys had fun :)

ajm1961

Hey Evelyn, hope to see you at one or more of OVAS activities next year. I think it's the first BBQ I was at where you weren't there.
Hope all is well with you - cheers!

zenins

Hey, looks like all who attended had a great time.

Thanks to Ron and Errol for sharing their photos :)
Zenin

Cichlids: With great challenges come great rewards