New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

returning again...

Started by fishmonger, November 29, 2012, 08:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishmonger

Hi All, Im formerly known as Mrs Boeing, now no longer with Mr Boeing, so Im renamed myself Fishmonger, seems apt as I work as a fishmonger in my weekend job.  In my regular life I am a sales rep for a food distributor.  Ive used this name for a few months, but have been pretty inactive while real life got in the way. Figured it was time to renew my membership in OVAS and pop in for a visit.

Real name is Karen, many of you know me for my brisk business in Red Cherry Shrimp a couple of years ago, and Dr Boeing had a number of sales of Juvie Yello Labs from his very successful tank.

My fish life is down to 1 nano tank, with a few RCS, plecos and coolie loaches and one crayfish, as well as way too many MTS, if you ever need MTS, please PM.  Im hoping to get the RCS re-established, they diddnt have a good time of it when I moved the tank, apparently those hardy little suckers do have a weak spot, they dont like moving 20km.  Who knew?

exv152

Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

daworldisblack

Welcome back Karen! I did get my first ever batch of RCS and tonnes of Red Ramshorn snails off of you :)
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!