New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Oct OVAS Library’s News Letter

Started by washefuzzy, October 16, 2008, 09:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

washefuzzy

Hello OVAS members,

The speaker for the Oct 27th meeting will be Gary Elson. His presentation will be "Reducing Carbon Finprint - small fish for unheated aquariums."

I will be bringing the following books to the meeting to either be looked at and/or borrowed. You can also put on hold any of the books and pick them up at the meeting, at the breakfast at Summerhayes or at my place.

The Barb Aquarium
Catfish
Catfish in the Aquarium
Atlas of Killifishes of the world
Pearl killifish
Killifish
OVAS Guppies - Video
Sword Tails
Fancy Guppies
Breeding Guppies Vol 1 - binder
Breeding Guppies Vol 2 - binder

The library also contains many other subjects. There are many books on cichlids, fresh water fish and aquariums, salt water fish and aquariums, some plant books, a couple of books of disease, fish atlases and also books on inverterbrates.

If you check the left hand side of the page you will find the OVAS Library's site under About OVAS , with a list of most of the books we have. I'm still in the process of updating it.

Books may be borrowed by Card carrying OVAS members.

Need any questions answered, looking for a specific book or information just PM me and I will do my best to help you out.

Joyce Landry
OVAS Librarian.

Brine

Quote from: washefuzzy on October 16, 2008, 09:45:03 AM
Breeding Guppies Vol 1 - binder
Breeding Guppies Vol 2 - binder

Binder 1 "put some in a tank"
Binder 2 "don't kill them"
hahahaha

keep up the good work Joyce

washefuzzy

I just found your remark Brine. Thank You!  :)