New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New books in Library!

Started by washefuzzy, March 20, 2009, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

washefuzzy

March 09
OVAS  Library's News Letter

Hello OVAS Members

Below is a list of newly acquired OVAS Library books:

Bettas by Marshall E. Ostrow,Book

Breeding Aquarium Fishes 1995 by Dr. Herbert Axelrod,   Book

Tropical Fish, A Complete Pet Owner's Manual 1983 by Helga, Braemer & Scheurmann, Book

Tropical Fish 1982 by   Dr. Herbert Axelrod, Book

Setting up an Aquarium, A complete Intro, 1995 by Jim Kelly,   Book

How to Build a Pond 1997 by Rof C. Hagen, Video

Marine Aquarium, The Guide to Starting a, 2003 by David Boruchowitz, Book

Oscars, The Guide to Owning 2004 by   Richard F. Stratton, Book

Tropical Fish Hobbyist March 2005 by TFH, Magazine

Complete Aquarium, Encyclopedia of Freshwater Fish 1991 by   Dr. Van Ramshorst   , Book

Also new is a great new book on "Corals" of how to take care of them and lots of fancy pictures.

I will be bringing the new books to the meeting. These books can be borrowed with a $5 deposit on each book. You can also put on hold any of the books and pick them up at the meeting, at the breakfast at Summerhayes or at my place.

The library also contains many other subjects. There are many books on cichlids, fresh water fish, salt water fish, some plant books, a couple of books on diseases, fish encyclopedia and also books on invertebrates.

If you check under "About OVAS" on the left hand side of the page you will find the OVAS Library's site with a list of most of the books we have.
http://ovas.ca/index.php?page=99

Need any questions answered, looking for a specific book or information just PM me and I will do my best to help you out.

Joyce Landry
OVAS Librarian.