New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Salty Sundays - a fun and lighthearted meeting of minds Sundays from 10am-noon

Started by alongfortheride, April 08, 2010, 12:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tskinner

alongfortheride

groan

Some day soon I hope to make it out!
Access requested!
I know my son likes visiting!

Hookup

Nice to see some people out this past Sunday... I'm sorry it was a hit and run for us, but the 180g tank thanks you...

Here's hoping for 80* weather for next Sunday.

alongfortheride

Some pics from last weekend.
They are calling for a beautiful day tomorrow - so come out and enjoy the sunny weather on the patio with some great chat, coffee and dessert er I mean breakfast ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

ordi260

[li]
33 gallons - FW Community tank [/li]
[li]20 gallons - Nano Reef tank (Two Onyx Clowns, 1 peacock flasher wrasse, 1 pearly jawfish, 1 black sailfin blenny, many LPS and few SPS[/li][/list]
    [li]
30 gallons terrarium - Crested gecko[/li]
[/list]

HomerJ

That's it... that picture of the strawberry cake convinced me ;-b  I'll be there around 11 with my cheapie Ebay LED light and possibly the rest of the family (Marge, Lisa, and Bart).

alongfortheride

No tastey strawberry shortcake this weekend. :-\

But Tyler and I are teaming together for an even tastier treat! ;D

Chinese Cheesecakes  :D

ordi260

[li]
[li]20 gallons - Nano Reef tank (Two Onyx Clowns, 1 peacock flasher wrasse, 1 pearly jawfish, 1 black sailfin blenny, many LPS and few SPS[/li][/list]
    [li]
[/list]

HomerJ

Was great to put a face on forum handles.  Thanks for having us, we had a great time!

JetJumper

.: JetJumper's Zone :.

ordi260

Can i have the receipe for the delicious stuff tyler made today??????

[li]
    [li]
[/list]

HomerJ

Quote from: Tyler.L on April 26, 2010, 05:23:10 PM
NO

Actually, it's pretty easy.  Take 1000 calories.  Wrap them in another 1000 calories.  Deep fry.  Sprinkle with more calories...

Don't get me wrong... that stuff was AWESOME!

Tyler.L

i'm not giving up any secrets, this is what makes sundays special, maybe if you're lucky and buy me 8 octopus cone skimmers, 12 vortech mp40s, and 1 snail and maybe, maybe i'll tell people the secret

and its not love as the special something

Severum

With all that gear in you biocube you won't have any room for water...
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef