New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Another year comes to an end!

Started by Brent Shaver, December 31, 2010, 09:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent Shaver

This past year has been eventful to say the least, I hope you and your familes have a SAFE New Years and wish you all nothing but good health and sucess in the upcoming year.

See you next year!
Brent

Nerine

Happy New Year everyone :) Drive safe or spend the night somewhere :) Even if you don't drink...you NEVER know what crazies are on the road!

Best things of 2010: Getting a house, watching my son learn, zamora's laying eggs, my books having beautiful bookshelves instead of being crammed into the linen closet :D
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

rockgarden

Happy New Year everyone.

Don't have any real success stories to tell you about for 2010 but I did do my first 20% water change in 3+ years in the 60 gal FW tank and did change 5 gal of SW in the 90 gal tank which for the SW is probably the only 'water change' since I set it up many moons ago. My goal for 2011 is to figure out how to get rid of a terrible overgrowth of rock anenome (there is an official name but I forget it) in the SW tank and restore it to a thing of beauty instead of just a comfortable home for my SW fish to swim around in. The anenome out-stings most of my other corals so it is a real battleground.

Ron
www.megapixeltravel.com