New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

I'm a grandpa again

Started by Brent Shaver, June 23, 2011, 10:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent Shaver

This morning at approx 8:30 Tabtha had a baby boy just over 6 lbs. Now the waiting game until I can put a fishing rod in Xavier's hands :)

Shawn84

A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

Iceman

:) but don't you mean bring him to the lfs?  ;)

Nyx

9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

Anja

Woohoo, congratulations!  :)
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Brent Shaver

Thanks everyone.  I will be taking him and our granddaughter with the one that is due in October to the LPS's but not for a while as they need to be able to appreciate it.  Natalia is going to be there very soon.

Hookup

congrats... isn't fishing just awesome!

sas

Congratulations!

Aren't gran kids great, we're going to have our second
come December, can't wait. :)

I just introduced our granddaughter to fish keeping
in May, of course parents went with a Betta. The little one was always fascinated
with my tanks, and they came in handy when she was really small during
those fussy times.

Congrats again :).

Brent Shaver

Agreed fishing is great just picked up my new trolling motor yesterday and cant wait to use it.

As for grand kids, YES they are great and have enjoyed my time with Natalia greatly and look forward to watching Xavier grow up as well.  Our third will be here sometime around September and we are not sure whether it will be a boy or girl, but who cares :)

Thanks again

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

ajm1961

Congrats Brent! All the best to Tabtha and Xavier!
Many years of grandad joy ahead!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Brent Shaver

So here is a pic of Xavier less then 24 hours old.

;D ;D ;D
Thanks all for the well wishes.

mseguin

White Lightning

Thunda

Congratulations on the newest addition :)

Brent Shaver

Cant wait until I am off call so I can go see him.

Thanks again all

RoxyDog

Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.