New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Dyson vacuum

Started by ajm1961, September 10, 2011, 12:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

Needed to clean the basement badly - our old vacuum just didn't cut it anymore. We have a cat, there's a lot of hair down there. Did some research, and picked up a Dyson Animal DC28 at Future Shop...
OMG!!! Can't believe this thing. Yes expensive - we used the gift money from our birthdays to justify getting one. It's something to see all that dirt and hair in the transparent canister - it's so effortless, yet strong enough to do the job.
Anyway, I don't normally get excited about housework, but this "powertool" made me feel like Tim the Tool Man!
Anyone else have their "fave vacuum" or a review to post?
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

NanoSF

For hardwood, and a few area rugs we have the Dyson Digital Slim. Money well spent. For a rechargeable vacuum, there is no equal. Last long enough to do one floor of a house. Does not lose power gradually, it just shuts of when the battery is out. Before that is sucks just as strong as it did at full power. Great product so far.

Greatwhite

All of my cleaning needs are handled effortlessly (on my part) by Wife 1.0.  She's constantly vacuuming and following behind the kids.

ajm1961

Yes, my wife and mother-in-law love the new machine... hopefully my job (shopping for the vac) is done now! LOL!!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

salvini55

Cheebs

I also love the Dyson, I don't have tons of carpet to I got the DC24... awesome.