New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Education

Started by androo303, May 02, 2012, 09:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

androo303

Just a little self gloating here... My education loan is finally paid off.

Does that mean the extra dough goes to house, wedding, or family? Don't think so... Probably the hobby.... My wife is gonna kill me!  :) ;D

Emeraude1484

YAY!!!!! :) Congrats! It's called "compromise" ;)  "hunn, you can get...so and so... and I'll get this 200$ coral :D

androo303

Quote from: Emeraude1484 on May 02, 2012, 09:10:41 PM
YAY!!!!! :) Congrats! It's called "compromise" ;)  "hunn, you can get...so and so... and I'll get this 200$ coral :D

Ohhhh. That's what it's called. I could never figure that out, just a young pup here! Haha  8)

daworldisblack

Hahaha! Congrats! I paid of my tuition debt last month too and oh man, you so easily find ways to funnel that dough to different places.. so what extra monay? :p Worst thing to watch out for are credit cards. I thought I was debt free just cuz i paid of my tuition debt but forgot about credit cards. I took the first few month worth of the new resources to pay 'em off but that bugger keeps creeping back! Enjoy your little bit of financial freedom (i sure did.. got myself some fishy goods fo sho!)
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

robt18

I just finished racking mine up  ;D

Congrats of the pay off!

sas

Congrats, always nice when you can get the bills payed. :)

Quote from: androo303 on May 03, 2012, 04:56:53 PM
Ohhhh. That's what it's called. I could never figure that out, just a young pup here! Haha  8)

Here's two more sayings that I hear from hubby, ;D,
Yes dear, Yes dear, Yes dear
and
Happy wife Happy life,

Darth

Quote from: androo303 on May 03, 2012, 04:56:53 PM

best advice I can give is ALWAYS have the last word "yes Dear" or "No dear"
and don't forget when in doubt, the hail mary "go ahead honey, buy it"

androo303

Bahaha. I will stick away from dear cause Jenna would kill me, yes period will work.m :P

Saltcreep

And just remember, nothing fishy you buy from here on in cost any more than $20.00

RachelButt

Ahaha! Congratulations. I think this https://paperleaf.ca/buy-essay-online/ should be interesting for you. Once again I congratulate you! ;) ;)