New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS swap meet & season Launch - Sept. 22

Started by charlie, August 23, 2012, 11:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

limed

Are we going to advertise AGAIN on used Ottawa, Kijji and Craig list ......since it's a couple of day away and it would be great if we can draw more buyers $$$ /new faces.

Ed

Brine

I am pretty sure I saw it on Used Ottawa or Kijji recently

charlie

Our sponsors have generously donated some prizes for the membership of OVAS on Saturday, stay tuned as i will update it tomorrow morning ;)

charlie

rOVAS would like to thank our sponsors for contributing prizes for our season launch, we ask that you continue to support our sponsors.All prizes are for card carrying members only
Freshwater set up w/shop -20.00 gift card - Thanks to Critter Jungle
CO 2 w/shop - Fluval CO 2 88 kit 15-40 Gln tank -Thanks to La Niche
Betta w/shop - 20.00 gift card - Thanks to Critter Jungle
Saltwater set w/shop - Hydor pump - Thanks to Ray`s Marine & Aquatic supplies
DIY fish food w/shop - all food made @ the w/shop + 10.00 gift card - Thanks to Critter Jungle
In Addition, anyone who buys a membership @ the season launch tomorrow
will be eligible for the draw to win-
50.00 Gift Card -Thanks to Critter Jungle
Also those who buy a membership can show their card to Big Al`s rep ( on site) to receive a store coupon
So come on down for a day of fun with your fellow fishy people- buy -sell- share knowledge & get to know your sponsors & Executive for 2012-2013 - A great start to a great season
See you all tomorrow
Errol
P.S feel free to have a chat with your exec. when time permits, they will be easy to spot with their red OVAS shirts  ;)
OVAS shirts ( Blue) will be on sale

lucius

Quote from: charlie on September 21, 2012, 06:01:24 AM
OVAS would like to thank our sponsors for contributing prizes for our season launch, we ask that you continue to support our sponsors.All prizes are for card carrying members only

See this is why I asked about having my memberhsip card in time (I do have it now) for the meeting in the other thread.  ;)

charlie

We have extra tables available , so if you did not reserve & would like to sell come on down
Regards Errol

charlie

Quote from: charlie on September 21, 2012, 09:57:54 PM
We have extra tables available , so if you did not reserve & would like to sell come on down
Regards Errol
D Day is here less than 3 hrs away
it`s a wet  cool day, so come on down meet your fellow aquatic hobbyist, share your hobby experience, ask questions, buy & sell your excess aquatic collection, have a meal, renew your membersip, buy your OVAS shirt & wear it proudly, sit in on a few w/shops, win some cool prizes, have a great time with folks who share your hobby interest - what a way to spend your wet Sat. afternoon ;)