New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Giant Auction Volunteers

Started by Jody, February 13, 2020, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hiya Everyone,

The giant auction is fast approaching, only about 7 weeks away.
We are of course looking for volunteers to help out. It takes a lot of work and help to successfully run an auction, so we will take whatever help you can give.
You don't have to commit to a whole day if you can't do it, we are happy for all help.

We need
Registration - 2-3
Kitchen - 2 people
Greeter - 1-2 people
Raffle - 1 person
50/50 tickets  1 person
Set up 3 people
Cashiers 2-4 people
Runners 5-6 people
Table organizers - 3-4 people
Auctioneers - 3-4 people
Recorders 2-3 people
Plus 2-3 others are likely needed for various help.

Please let us know if you are able to help, and where you would prefer to help out. The more people we have, the smoother everything goes.

Thanks
Jody

Kalinkacat

I can volunteer for any "sit down" job, I will rent a car for it so that I can arrive early and stay as late as needed.  I will probably also be bringing some fish with me to sell - overwhelmed with young fish right now.

HayleYoyo

I'm a cook by trade. Depending on what and when the kitchen work is, I can help.

missavgp

I am happy to help out again as a runner. I do however need confirmation of the day before I can commit 100%. Has the date been set? last time I checked the calendar it wasn't listed.
Mom of boys. Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive

Jody

Thanks everyone so far.

The date is Sunday April 5th.

Thanks
Jody

Gowalkitoff

I will help.  Maybe raffle or 50/50 might be best?  I need to alternate between sitting and standing/walking, no heavy lifting.  I have cashier experience. Let me know what works. 

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Jody

Fantastic!
Keep it coming members!

Jody

Jody

We are still looking for more volunteers for those able to help out.
Thanks
Jody

Jody

Hey all,
We are still looking for some volunteers to be
Runners
Set up
Registration/Greeter
Recorders
50/50 ticket sales
Auctioneer

Thanks
Jody

Gowalkitoff

If it's possible to do more than one thing at a time, you can sign me up for two.

Jody

Fantastic!
We can definitely find jobs for you!

Jody

Brine

Filet_O_Fish

The first time I got shrimp my wife asked "How big do they get and can you eat them?"

Jody

Jody

Thanks everyone!
Keep them coming!

Jody

RK

Hi, has the date of this years spring auction been confirmed as April 5th?