New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Upgrading from 33g to 75g

Started by dan2x38, May 11, 2010, 03:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

Well it has been awhile thought I'd post couple pics of the tank. I am no photog and marine is way harder for me to capture then f/w ever was!  :-[  This is one week after moving it from my old place. The back wall is very pale looks weird the coraline died off when the inside of tank was exposed to the air during the move. That is not dirt or algae at the very top either it is also dead coraline inside the V style C2C over flow - same reason.

1st pic is with the atinics only after centre lights are off

2nd one with all lights on not the best but best shot of all my fish except the Royal Gramma
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Hookup

coraline algae is taking off eh!  looks good....

Severum

Quote from: Hookup on April 25, 2011, 09:54:16 PM
coraline algae is taking off eh!  looks good....

Looked like cyano at first but no, its a ton of coraline algae! Sweet looking and the colors really pop under actinics.
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

dan2x38

We picked up a new toy a JVC HD camcorder. Been awhile since I updated this setup. Here is the tank with just atinics you can set to view it in 1080p in the view window at the bottom right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBa7-ypr3OU

Will post another with full lighting. It took me a while to figure out the HD uploading a little different than the standard def. Will list the livestock and hardware then.
Voltaire:

dan2x38

Here is the video with full lights also in HD select 1080p while at YouTube in the bottom right of teh view screen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO1erRgK-n8

Doing a better one that will show better colouring. I will replace the one there now.
Voltaire:

White Lightning

That coraline is awesome! Good work Dan! How do you put music over your video or was it just playing in the background?

dan2x38

On YouTube when you upload beside your video is a drop down 'Insight' pick 'Swap Audio'. In Windows you can use Movie maker download it off their website. Other open source apps do it as well.
Voltaire: