New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breeder's Awards

Started by Jody, November 07, 2018, 12:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hiya folks,

Don't forget to send me pictures of the fish you have been breeding before you take them out to the auction.
  I know lots of you have stuff you are breeding, take advantage of the club programs to get your awards and a promote the club.

Jody

Jody

Hiya Folks,
Just a reminder, send me pictures of the fish you are breeding before you take them to the auction. Even bagged up works.
Let's get this club trading some fish! It is a great way to save yourself some money, get some new fish and share what you have with others.

Jody

jetstream

Awards!  :) Haven't post or use my camera for a while! Attached is my L183 White seam pleco that I saved and artificially hatched and raise entry!

Cheers!

Jody

Hey Jetstream,

That is fantastic!
Were you able to raise 10 of them?
When did they hatch?

Thanks
Jody

jetstream

Due to some unknown reasons that I couldn't and didn't spend time to resolve; the male kicked out the eggs 90% of the time. I hatched the egg with an egg tumbler. The most I able to get is approx 10 babies. It was once upon a time. This time only able to raise 2. They are approx. 2 months old.