New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Garage Sale

Started by Jody, July 25, 2022, 05:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hiya Folks,

So we will be hosting our annual garage sale on Saturday, August 20th at the J.A. Dulude arena from 9 am to 1 pm
Set up starts at 8 am, and then at the end we have until 2 to clean up and get out of the room.

If you are interested in a table, please reply to this thread and we will make sure that we get one set up for you.

Please note, you are responsible for all items that you bring, if something does not sell, do not leave it at the venue.

Hope to see you all there!

Jody

Jody

Hi Jody,

I would like 1 table please.

Thanks
Jody

Dxpert

Hi Jody, I would like 1 table please.

matttimms49

Hi Jody,

I would like one table please.

lucius

Three tables for lucius, limed, jetstream and tanksalot360.

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

halcyondaysofillusion

Hi Jody, I am interested in a table. If the tables are variable in size, mine does not need to be large. Thank you. Oh, and this is Alyssa Gonzalez, since my username is non-obvious.

Jody

No problem Halycon.

Plus 1 table for James Ho

Jody

tanksalot360

Plus 1 table for Marie-Michelle.

Bob_S

Hi Jody;

would like 1/2 a table just bringing extra fish.

thanks;
bob
120g  Yellow Labs, PS Socolofi,  Neolomprologus leleupi , compressiceps Chaitika
30g Albino Pleco's
30g Planted, 10g cherry shrimp

Gilbotron

Hi Jody,

I have about 2 tables space worth of club donations to give away. Mostly tanks and stands so just 1 table plus lots of extra space would suffice.

Thanks!

charlie

Jody

bergenm

Michael

daworldisblack

Quote from: daworldisblack on August 08, 2022, 11:08:29 PM
One for me!

Looks like I won't be able to make it tomorrow unfortunately. Sorry for the last minute notice - please don't set up a table for me or give it up to someone looking for one still if that's that case. Thanks and see you at a future meetup!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

halcyondaysofillusion

Had a great time at the event today, even if I didn't sell nearly as much as I hoped :) Thanks, everyone!