New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

October 23 Meeting

Started by Jody, October 18, 2023, 12:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hiya folks!

It is almost that time again, our next meeting will be October 23, and we have a wonderful guest speaker for the night. Eleonor will be presenting  Labyrinth Fish: so much more than betta splendens.

Eleonore Schmidt has been an avid fish keeper for over 25 years. She has had the opportunity to work in many (tropical) countries and combines work with her hobby through meeting other hobbyists and fishing fieldtrips. Although she has been and is keeping other fish, her passion are labyrinth fish and badis, the topic of this meeting's presentation. As the title indicates, she will be speaking about the lesser known but not less interesting species from this family, including her own personal experiences with several of these fish.

As always, if you have stuff to sell, we can set up vendors tables, so bring cash if you are looking to shop..

Don't forget, we have door prizes too!

See you then!

Jody

charlie

Looking forward to this!
How about using this thread as a wish list, what are you looking for? - a filter , light, fish , plant?

Jody

Hi all,

I will have an assortment of small pieces of driftwood, mini sponge filters, cholla wood, prefilter sponges and who knows what else..

Jody

Gowalkitoff

I may try to get myself out to this. Can I confirm it's at 7pm at the JA Dulude arena?  Can I still renew my membership in person? It's been ages.

charlie

You are correct on both counts, hopefully you can make it.

Alfred B.

Looking to bring items to next months auction. How do I go about get that set up?

Jody

Hi Alfred,

I will be posting in the next couple of weeks a couple of forms that you can download and print out, to mark down your items and show up with.

Thanks
Jody